Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NAGORSKI

Wave whackers

3 posts in this topic

Brother in law just bought a used boat and was wondering were is a good place to get em. Any marine shop or has anyone had luck elsewere? How much do they cost? just a motor no trolling motor.

I went through a guy in Prior Lake and love 'em. He gave me and buddy a deal for coming in at the same time. It was a few years ago and I don't remember the exact price, somewhere around a $100. He did both while we watched and talked about fishing. They are very sturdy, just the other day it was windy and I was being a (Contact Us Please) with the trolling motor. They bumped the docks a few times and are just fine. I like these too becuase they have more of a curve then others I've seen so the reflect the water further away. If you need more info give me a shout. japerjp at hotmail.

You can buy them right from them over the phone. Takes about 1 hour with two people to install.