Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
moby1

linking h20 and LCX18C

Question

moby1

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there is a cable or something that can be used to link my H20 to my LCX18C so I can use the gps function of the LCX18C without purchasing the LCG12W antenna? It would be nice to be able to link together and avoid buying the LGC12W since I already have the h20.

Thanks

Brent

b.lavasseur@att.net

3 answers to this question

PerchJerker

Can't do it, the H2O is not network compatable.

1forwalleye

Can you download waypoints and other info. from other Lowrance units to the H2O with a MMC card?

PierBridge

Quote:

Can you download waypoints and other info. from other Lowrance units to the H2O with a MMC card?

You sure Can!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• SkunkedAgain

I took those pictures probably seven or eight years ago. If I remember correctly I was heading up north solo, and decided like many others that I'd never fully read the spectacle and would capture it for posterity. I've never met or seen the guy, but I'm sure it would be an interesting time if you drank a few cold ones together. Speaking of Cotton, does anyone have a report on the El Toro lounge? I've always meant to stop in there but have yet to do so.
    • SkunkedAgain
      Losing Sue is a great loss to the lake community and all of those that had a chance to interact with her. My young daughter has had to deal with a few close losses in our family this year/winter already, so she will be really sad to find out next spring that her favorite "ice cream lady' is no longer with us as well. Sue and Ron were always part of the experience of coming up north. Like many others I'm sure, my wife got corner by Sue last summer about how we needed to buy Moosebirds! I'll miss seeing Sue's smile each time we walk in the door to pick up some random forgotten item, for ice cream, or to find something "Moosebirds" to take home and support a good friend.
    • BriGuy88
      Not sure how everyone else is drilling their holes with the k drill, but I have the 8" on a clam drill plate with the M18 fuel drill and don't have any problems with the drill overheating or the bit not cutting.  In 20" of ice, I clear the shavings 2 or 3 times during the cutting process and the drill cuts like a hot knife through butter.  Instructions on the k drill float are pretty clear that you should clear the shavings to prevent the drill from binding when cutting in thick ice.  Love my k drill!
    • smurfy
      depends on what lake you go to i guess. i was up the weekend it was so bitter cold. very few lakes have plowed roads like winnie, red, mille lacs. there was probably 6 inches of snow on the ground and lake. the snow on the lake was drifted and had a bit of a crust to it. not sure what the warm strech did to it though. there are several bait shops you could call!!!!!!!!
    • smurfy
      wow.........i'm shocked. its 27 miles from our cabin. stopped there also snowmobiling and coming thru fishing. quiet the place. so sad to hear.
    • h8go4s
      It's all on the DNR website.  Get out your map and check it out. Or you could take advice from strangers on the internet. Or you could hire a guide. "Trout Fishing: Seasons and Possession Limits - Streams Today's date: 1/22/18 SpeciesSeasonPossession Limit Inland except southeast counties Brook, Brown, Rainbow, Splake4/15/17 - 10/1/175 combined, not more than 1 greater than 16" Southeastern Minnesota counties of Dodge, Goodhue, Fillmore, Houston, Mower, Olmsted, Wabasha, Winona Brook, Brown, Rainbow, Splake1/1/17 - 4/14/17Catch-and-release only Southeastern Minnesota counties of Dodge, Goodhue, Fillmore, Houston, Mower, Olmsted, Wabasha, Winona Brook, Brown, Rainbow, Splake4/15/17 - 9/14/175 combined, not more than 1 greater than 16" Southeastern Minnesota counties of Dodge, Goodhue, Fillmore, Houston, Mower, Olmsted, Wabasha, Winona Brook, Brown, Rainbow, Splake9/15/17 - 10/15/17Catch-and-release only Southeastern Minnesota counties of Dodge, Goodhue, Fillmore, Houston, Mower, Olmsted, Wabasha, Winona Brook, Brown, Rainbow, Splake1/1/18 - 4/13/18Catch-and-release only East Beaver Creek in Beaver Creek Valley State Park; Forestville Creek in Forestville/Mystery Cave State Park; Canfield Creek in Forestville/Mystery Cave State Park; South Branch Root River in Forestville/Mystery Cave State Park; Trout Run Creek in Whitewater State Park and Middle Branch Whitewater River in Whitewater State Park. Also, within city boundaries of Chatfield, Lanesboro, Preston and Spring Valley. Brook, Brown, Rainbow, Splake9/15/16 - 4/14/17Catch-and-release only East Beaver Creek in Beaver Creek Valley State Park; Forestville Creek in Forestville/Mystery Cave State Park; Canfield Creek in Forestville/Mystery Cave State Park; South Branch Root River in Forestville/Mystery Cave State Park; Trout Run Creek in Whitewater State Park and Middle Branch Whitewater River in Whitewater State Park. Also, within city boundaries of Chatfield, Lanesboro, Preston and Spring Valley. Brook, Brown, Rainbow, Splake4/15/17 - 9/14/175 combined, not more than 1 greater than 16" East Beaver Creek in Beaver Creek Valley State Park; Forestville Creek in Forestville/Mystery Cave State Park; Canfield Creek in Forestville/Mystery Cave State Park; South Branch Root River in Forestville/Mystery Cave State Park; Trout Run Creek in Whitewater State Park and Middle Branch Whitewater River in Whitewater State Park. Also, within city boundaries of Chatfield, Lanesboro, Preston and Spring Valley." Brook, Brown, Rainbow, Splake9/15/17 - 4/13/18Catch-and-release only

• leech~~
      Well that is pretty sad. Had a lot of good times, burgers and dinners up there snowmobiling and 4 wheeling.   www.grandrapidsmn.com/...hill...squaw-lake/article_aa3b5546-f7ed-11e7-b45d-c34d... https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjnv_rsyOrYAhUGEawKHV-ECfoQFghCMAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.grandrapidsmn.com%2Fnews%2Ffire-destroys-the-hill-bar-in-squaw-lake%2Farticle_aa3b5546-f7ed-11e7-b45d-c34d5b1f648a.html&usg=AOvVaw1LRiuHCFf3M7Xusreg7vdH
    • Tom Sawyer
      Nice Bluegills Ricky! Those thumbnail sized opercular flaps are super special. H e l l those are thumbers!
    • Pat McGraw
      Well, check that one of the list. After trudging through the slush Saturday we were rewarded with a handful of undersized crappie. We'll have to try some of the options around Pelican next time. Happy, safe fishing everyone.
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      Beautiful weather on Sat and Sun. but plenty of traffic! No traffic today but still a very slow bite this morning. Could just be the weather change!??? Cliff
  • Share & Have Fun