Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Cranker

Ice Off Mille Lacs Lake 2007

11 posts in this topic

I wanted to share with you the ice coming off the lake today. You could hear the ice this evening with the winds blowing hard before the rains came. It was truly Mother Nature at her finest!

Click here to see pics

Fish On!!!

Fantastic news!!!! I've been waiting patiently to put my dock in. Thanks.

Wow!!!!!!!!!

Cool pics Cranker! Thanks for the latest on the lake!

Tunrevir~

Hey Cranker, How ya doing? Thanks for the pics. Pretty amazing. I want to swing by the pond today to get some pics. Where do you think is the best place to go? The winds are suppose to be NW 10-20 today. Thanks.I know I'll bump into ya one of these days.

Fisheyes,

All of those pictures were taken on the east and south east side of the lake. With forecasted winds out of the NW today the lake will be pushing even more ice up down there.

If you do get down this way don't be afraid to stop in and introduce yourself.

Fisheyes925,

Like PW said. smile.gif

Fish On!!!

Cool pics, reminds me of when I got stuck in garrison and couldn't go to work in the cities because 169 had a 10' wall of ice blocking it... and going around isn't fun, so just stay up north. cool.gif

From the sounds of things if you look at my post on this thread Ice out

I think I should win the prize. grin.gif

You should get a prize for the quote about Christmas parties, now that is pretty funny!

Orlip, you were right on the money brother! I will buy you a beverage in the near future. Hopefully when we meet up at a FM gathering. You nailed it! Good luck out there.

Tunrevir~