• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I was up north this weekend at my parent's place and did a little crappie fishing. We had awesome luck. Almost all the fish we caught were over 12 inches! We let a lot go but kept a few to eat as well. Here are a few pics:

IMG_0017-1.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

Thanks, nice fish too you as well. We let a few go too, the ones we did keep are the ones you see. All those fish were between 12"-13". The camera can do them alot of justice if you play the angle.

Nice work nate and knute. Beauties!

There's not much better than getting into a great crappie bite especially when the fish are 12+"

I'll be putting the crappie rod back in the boat and it will be staying there for a while now. It's a great time of year to go out and get'em

great looking fish Nate, hopefully they will be biting when we head up there in August!!