Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrfish007

crapie/blue gill

8 posts in this topic

hey,

I was up on lake waconia ( on the public docks and the only one that I know of ) on thursday afternoon and was catching crapie and blue gill left and right. they were on the smaller size but once in a while I'd get a good slab size fish. it was a blast

nothing better but a nice day and a nice bite eh? Thanks for the info!!!

First post and its a specific lake and dock? I'd say bogus!... smile.gif someone messin with people or trying to lead people away from other lakes? Just my opinion.

well slyster, believe it or not that's what happened, went there with a friend that lives in the cities. they were biting on night crawlers and jigs. I'm glad to be a part of this group and more than happy to help out other anglers if they want to believe the info or not

Welcome to HotSpotOutdoors, mrfish007. Thanks for sharing!

First post and someones blasting you already, about catching pannies in a lake full of fish?

Check out the, Crappies On Waconia?, thread, and the DNR Lakefinder info on Waconia.

It is a 3000 acre lake and has one of the highest crappie and bluegill counts by the DNR.

Don't let the doubters discourage your reports. smile.gif

I'm pretty new to this board as well and enjoy sharing "general" spots. It has been my observation that there are those out there that will post false reports hoping to direct people away from there spots. And usually doubters of report posts are the type that will put fake ones out there - not saying anything to this thread - just so you know...I have been blasted by friends off this board saying I shouldn't ask stupid questions like "where could I find fish on..." but I will continue to have faith in the general good nature of others.

Sylster the "HSO ADVISOR" eh?

wink.gif