• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Last August the water level of Winnie was low, to say the least, but I had heard later in the year the resort I stayed with had to extend their docks as the water was even lower. How is it now for Winnie? I am sure hoping it is back to a more "normal" level, but from this winter it is hard to say where it should be. Some places lots of moisture others very little. Here in Iowa everything is up for the moment, but then, we don't have those types of lakes such as Winnie.

• 2 weeks later...

Jason I go out of the Eagle's nest access a lot. I know you couldn't get out there last fall. What's your thoughts on this opener? confused.gif

was over and looked at today, low.

If yo have a small boat maybe ok. Received 1/2" rain today, might help.

I was at high banks thurs. night and the levels didnt look too bad. as for eagles nest I am not sure but I would guess it will be alright

Jason