Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dkhntr

Sunday

2 posts in this topic

Just found out that I need to go to Duluth for work on Monday, so I was going to leave tonight. I have spinning gear and trout stamp for SE MN streams. Can somebody point me in a good direction to fish for trout? I have NEVER fished the north shore before. So a starting point would be appreciated. I was looking at the Blackhoof river. Is that any good. From my book, ther'es alot of public land to walk.

If you want , please email at dkhntr (at) hotmail ((Contact Us Please)) com

Thank you in advance,

Chris

You might already be out fishing but since this is your first time on the North Shore and the Looper and Steelhead run is happening right now thats where you should go. Lester, Sucker, and Knife rivers. Anywhere between the lake and first boundary.