• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I know it may be a bit early, but I was wondering if anyone in the area could post back when the nets are in and the fisheries folks are gathering eggs. My kids were quite young the last time we went up and took a look, and I think they would get a good kick out of seeing that operation, and possibly a hawg walleye or 2 (or 3, or 4, etc.) in the nets. Those of you that have been there at the right time as a youngster, and probably still, know what an experience that can be. Please post if you have any info/comments in the up-coming weeks. Thanks

Ditto, I was talking to the fishery guy at the Power Dam yesterday, and they just started stripping down by woman and bowsting, so he sid it should be any day now for Cut Foot!

Please let us know if anybody lives by there! grin.gif

I don't know if they are catching fish yet, but there was a couple people out there today finishing putting out there docks or something.....

The lights on the docks were on last night when we came by, so I'm assuming they still have fish in the nets. We thought about stopping, but drinks at the GDP sounded better! grin.gif

Brian

dang, busy week and I didn't get back to FM to check this thread, now I read in the GR Hairy Review that it's done! Oh well, I hope they got what they needed