Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
JigginIsLife

Ice conditions

JigginIsLife

just wondering if there are any updates on the ice from last week??

Kasota

I'm also looking for an ice report. Want to get up and put dock in on the 11th Crow Wing. Thanks

eyefever

Just talked to my dad and he said that the ice was pulling away from shore on the north end of fish hook and lots of open spots on the lake. Should be able to get docks out soon, but would call ahead to make sure.

hawghunter001

I live by 11th and not much clearing out as of today only by the fill, we were ice fishing on May the other day and still 10 solid over there yet

walleyes4me

Anyone know if the ice is off of 3rd crow yet? Staying up there for the weekend after opener and can't wait to get back up there. Any infor would be appreciated.

iffy

the ice went off 11th last night with the rain. Its off most all the lakes now.

archer59

Eagle still had the black stuff this weekend ... but not for long.