Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
styx

Boat Value

6 posts in this topic

I am considering selling my lund boat. What resource do you guys use to get an estimate on what it's worth?

Check with the NADA web site. They have boat, motor and trailer values.

I've got my boat for sale and I talked to the dealer from who I bought it. Otherwise find out what a similar boat sells for new and make a calcualted guess.

Quote:

Check with the NADA web site. They have boat, motor and trailer values.

This will give you some information, but it will typically be the low end of the spectrum. Look in the paper or online for similar boat / motor combinations and price yours accordingly.

marine_man

I'll give you $15 and a case of beer for it. That way it will save you all the stress of having to figure out pricing for it. I'd hate to see you go through that.

You might want to scan boattrader (Contact Us Please) com and make a comparison ,,you can narrow the search with make, year, length, mfgr etc ,,good luck

Randoid