Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SWMuskeye

Gander Mtn Power Sports in Eden Prairie?

2 posts in this topic

On the way to work today I was on 212 going east near the Abra/Lehman's garages and I saw a new sign for Gander Mountain Power Sports.

This is the first shop of its kind that I've heard of. Does anyone know what kind of services they provide? Who runs the shop?

It is not the first. They have had them for about two years. The first one in MN was Forest Lake. Baxter also has one. A couple other states, especially TX have them. In MN, I believe they are tied in with Crystal Pierz Marine. Really it is a complete service shop. They can fix your motor, install practically anything on your boat or ATV, change your oil...whatever. The only thing I don't know is if there is structural damage or anything too serious they may send the boat to Crystal Pierz Marine. I know that some Gander Mtn.'s even rent boats, and some ATV accessories or at least they used to when I worked for the company.

Personally, I always take my boat to where I bought it because they have a vested interest in helping me. But then again, if I was buying electronics for my boat, I would definitely let Gander install them for me.