Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
diehard

Sturgeon Tourny on April 28 mouth of little fork

4 posts in this topic

Let everyone know there is a sturgeon tourny on April 28 in the mouth of the little fork. The Y-knot and junction bar are putting it on again this year. It runs from 12:00 until 4:00. Only cost $10.00 to enter. With that $10 you get a meal that is worth $10 all by itself and a chance at lots of prices donated by local business. Plus cash for the top three sturgeon. Very good time if anyone likes having the chance at catching big fish, win prizes, or eating an all you can eat buffet for only $10 bucks. Hope to see some of you out there.

Sounds like fun, I just might have to try this one. Do you just show up at the ramp to enter?

You have to go buy a ticket before the tournment starts at the local gas station. My bro and I fished this last spring and it is a blast. Fun to watch all the fish being boated. Afterwards everyone goes to the bars to have a good time. Read my reply on the sturgeon thread, under the Carp/Realfish Forum, for some more about the experience.

My bro Kevin, a friend of mine Kyle Curtiss, our local friend Bruce and I will be sitting in a black/gray LUND 1775 with a 115 Yahmy on the back, during the tourny. Hopefully my rod will have the biggest bend of all for the tournment. wink.gif

I just went back and read that again. I first thought you were talking about the tourny they mentioned in the newspaper in May in the bay area. If I go, I'll keep an eye out for you, I will be in 16ft alumacraft with a 25hp johnson.