Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gonfishn

Eagle Fishmark 480

8 posts in this topic

Anyone have this graph? How does it do?

I have it... many do (or the slightly cheaper 320)... I think I could say just about EVERYONE loves it from what I've heard around here. I sure do! Only thing I would improve is color.

Be sure to visit their website and download and try the simulators... really cool.

Slyster nailed it - agree with everything he said. Am getting rid of mine for color though but I sure like it.

Daze Off

I posted this same question about the Fishmark 320. the thread is on page 2 of the open water forum. Lot's of good things said about it.

CA

I love my FM 480!

second that. LOVE IT!

Very good unit. Probably one of the best for the money out there.

When I got the new bowmount last year with universal sonar I got the 480 since they don't make adapters for Marcums. It is nice having the memory from the bow locator. It's real nice when you have others in the boat, since it gives them a graph to look at. No more "How deep is it?" or "Markin' anything?"