Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ole matty

Water Temps?

12 posts in this topic

any1 have the temps for lake around forest lake to chisago lake area?? might hit some lake tmw or thursday thanks!

Hey Ole Mattey!

I was on S. Center Sunday afternoon so this is a little dated history but the water temps were around 48 to 50 (50 was rare) degrees in some bays (temp taken from my eagle locater). Slow bite. Only area we got some fish was by hwy 8 across from swedish mall in center city. I'll probably get out again this weekend. Good luck when you go.

I found 58 today in a small muddy northen bay of small lake... and did well on pannies there.

I had 44-45 on Chisago lake last Sunday. Slow action for crappies by the A-frame.

it wasw 50 to 54 from 11am to 4pm out on chisago lake. caught bunch of crappies and tons tons of bluegills they was smackin the plastics grin.gif...

Just got back from chisago lake and we caught over 150 crappies on plastics in about 5-7ft. If you get a chance get out with your kids and have a blast....Water temp where from 51-54

I was out on Chisago last night. I had 56.7 degrees on my eagle locater in a bay. Good night to be out fishing!

Very nice day on the lake. By chance were you on the bay by the A-frame and the eagles nest? if you wish to not share I understand, I just got two girls that have been itching to catch some crappies? any info on where would be much appreciated. I have only fished it once for crappies. Thanks

I was in the first bay after the a-frame and before the eagles nest coming from the boat landing....Most of the crappie we caught were under 9inches...But it was still a blast...

So what was the water temp JP?

52-54....Mike

57-59 on Little Green this morning