Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ripper

Installing docks in Perham/Ottertail area?

11 posts in this topic

I'm looking for someone to install a dock? Anyone have any names or suggestions? A couple years back I got the name of a guy out of Fergus but I think he's scaled back so I'm looking for another?

Superior Lakeside Landscaping out of Pelican Rapids does docks and lifts, they are busy and not sure when they would be able to get too yours. There is another place and i cant think of the name on Pelican Lake located right behind Zorbaz, someone on here will, i have the number for superior lakeside so just leave your email and i can send it too you.

Brians lawn care out of Battle Lake takes care of ours when needed.

I beleive it is called Richters Dock and Lift or something to that sort. They are located in Perham on the Ft. Thunder road.

Dalton Sports will take care of ya for sure

What is Brian's Lawn Care's # again? Looks like you missed a number?

Thanks

Try this for Brian's lawn care. Sorry about that.

[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

jjjohnson5150

Thanks for the reply the link you must have sent was not allowed through? You can email the info to gbollinger@integra.net

Thanks for the help!

i know a couple of good reliable guys from perham that put in/take out.they seem to get it done fairly fast and they are really reasonable.if you wany more info. let me know and i;ll find their name and # for you.