Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scoot

Boat Buckles

11 posts in this topic

Anyone have experience with this product? I'm referring to the straps that fix onto your trailer (no the kicker motor strap). Thinking about putting them on my trailer, just wondering if they'll last or not.

Love them. Very ingenious. They have been on my boats since the late 90's.

Dude, they are the bomb!!!! love em.. so much faster than having to strap... and its really hard to loose something that is attached.. if you know what I mean!

My new boat has them and Deitz is correct....never have to fumble with putting them in the truck and taking them out everytime you load and unload....they are always right there. Only used them once so I can't testify on the durability yet, but definitely convenient.

Sweet! Thanks fellers. Consider them as good as on my trailer.

They rock, I started using them 2 years ago, I wish I would have started sooner than that.

Hey Guys, one quick follow up question- will I need to drill a hole(s) on my trailer or can they be put on with a U bolt of some sort?

Mine are bolted through the trailer, 1 bolt each.

Depends on the exact trailer layout. I have been lucky and have been able to bolt them right into the same holes where the straps used to attach to.

I dunno?... Mine came with the boat and trailer. So I didn't have to drill a hole.. but someone might have.. LOL cool.gif

Cool, thanks again.