• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Jim W I sent you an email with both my addresses, if you didn't receive let me know.

guts

Guts, I have a couple of questions. First off I see alot of talk about special permits for crossing into Canadian waters. Are we going to need one of these now for say a trip to Crane or the Tilton Hilton? You know there are a couple of spots that you are just in Canadian waters for a few seconds. My other question is in regards to my GSPS status. I was wondering if they will want me to make some personal appearances? grin.gif Hey remember NITRO WORMS! grin.gif

ODL, Straddling the line so to speak going to KFH or Crane will not require a permit, intentionally entering Canadian waters, or going ashore in Canada would require a remote border crossing permit. As for peronal appearances, I don't know there policy, guts

Guts,

I just got a line counter reel off E-BAY to try some lead core on. I will be needing a good rod to use this with. Got any ideas? Missy's mom had car trouble and may not be up here until tonight or tomorrow. Mouse is gonna come up next weekend with me and help get things ready for opener. Boat is all ready to go. New pumps for live wells as well as bilges. overdalimit