• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2000 Lund Pro-V 1900 w/2004 Evenrude 200HP

If you are looking for something close to new, here it is. Lund Pro-V SE 2000 w/ 2004 Evenrude 200HP and 2000 Evenrude 15HP tiller kicker. The motor was put on the boat last year and has 6 years left on a transferrable warranty.

Boat includes 2 livewells, 2 baitwells, Minnkota 83lb thrust trolling motor, front electronics, four seats, 2 consoles, Shorelander single axle trailer, unused factory cover, and lots of storage.

I am looking to upgrade to something bigger otherwise I would keep this boat. Well taken care of. Stored inside all summer/winter. Very clean. I do want to keep the Lowarance 110-C sonar unit on the console but will leave the transducer and GPS receiver. I will sell the unit at an additional cost.

Boat can be view in Red Wing, MN. Seller is in Minneapolis. If you are really interested, I will be happy to come down and put it in the water for a test spin. Please contact me via email or telephone.

Asking $20,995.00

You can view 12 additional pictures at http://groups.msn.com/LundBoat Click pictures on left side of the screen.

Bob Nihart

[email protected]

763-784-7623

612-386-3568

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I guess that depends on what you are comparing it to. This boat is EXTREMELY clean. You will not find a nicer boat in the 2000 class. It is used but I have always been a neat freak when it comes to my boats. If you keep them in this condition, they have much better resale.

If someone doesn't mind buying a 7 year old boat that looks 7 years old that is certainly up to them. If someone is looking for a "like new" boat but doesn't want to pay $45,000 (new '07 Lund w/200 and kicker), this is a pretty good deal.

• 3 weeks later...

Your pics are not showing up. Please email me them all at johnnyrock62000 at hotmail (Contact Us Please) com

Thank you