• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

HARDEES!!!

Sorry to start a post called Hardees, but please allow me to explain why I did this.......there is a reason. I forgot to mention this in my Crappie report for rainy lake and I wanted it to get noticed. If you ask, "What on earth does Hardees have to do with fish reports?" I will tell you. Everything, because the new owner of Hardees (Dave), is a great source of fishing information, and he is also running a top notch place, where the food, service, and attitude is great. Since all fisherman need to eat, I suggest going to Hardees in IFALLS during your next trip to rainy lake or rainy river, or even if you just happen to be passing through the area. I know all my trips to IFALLS, I will be eating my meals at Hardees! Anyone who loves to eat and fish should do the same. Thanks again Fishmeister (DAVE) for the great hospitality and I wish you the best of luck in your business.

HEY C.D.,

THANKS FOR THE PLUG, APPRECIATE THAT!!! AS LONG AS I OWN THAT STORE, I WILL DO MY BEST TO GIVE GREAT SERVICE, KEEP IT CLEAN AND SERVE GREAT FOOD...TO BE HONEST WITH YOU RAINY LAKE IS 1 OF THE MAIN REASONS I STARTED HARDEES BACK UP, I LOVE LIVING UP HERE SO MUCH, I THOUGHT HOW GOOD I STAY UP HERE, MAKE A LIVING...I THOUGHT HARDEES IS WHAT I DID FOR 20 YEARS & DID IT BEFORE...SO MAYBE I COULD DO IT AGAIN...I LOVE RAINY LAKE, BUT ALSO LOVE GOING TO WORK, I SEE HUNDREDS OF FISHERMAN EVERY WEEK WHO EITHER LOVE LIVING HERE OR VACATIONING...SO FOR ME RAINY LAKE & HARDEES GO HAND IN HAND!!! NEXT TIME YOU COME UP C.D., WE WILL MAKE A TRIP OUT TOGETHER!!!

SINCERELY,

FISHMEISTER

I'll echo those comments also. Not that this is a restaurant site, but as I mentioned to you before fishmeister you run a first class operation. I had always been reluctant to stop at other Hardees locations as the food was good, but the service was always a bit sketchy. Your food is top notch the store is kept up perfect, and of course the service is second to none. Rumor has it you know a little about fishing too! Keep up the great job buddy! By the way we pounded the crappies yesterday!