Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivegottabite

Fargo Boat Ramps

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know when the Boat Ramps open back up? I was highly dissappointed today to find that the park was closed today. I pulled my boat down to the Convent Landing with all the intentions of taken it for it's maiden voyage, only to find the gate was closed.

Does anyone have some info, as I would really like to put the boat in on the Red soon!!!!!

The one in Johnson park is open, north of the beet plant in Moorhead.

I called Fargo Parks and Rec on Fri and they didn't bother returning my call. I was not impressed- usually they're good about that.

Why would they even have them gated off. Seems to me the boat ramp should remain open in case the fire dept. would have to use them for some type of water rescue. Just my thought.

Just to let everyone know the ramp on 52nd ave is open!!! I have seen some people down there with their boats in!!! To late for the walleye run I think but if I go out I will report when I get back!! Good luck to all!!