• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Parker bows?

outdoor ran

Anyone have any good or bad experiences with Parker bows? Looking for some input thanks.

i have serveral friends that shoot them , and love them! you will find quallity wise,almost all the companies make good stuff! you just have to search and find the bow that you like,are comfortable with, and is in your price range.del

i have one love it its fast and quite when i got mine the dealer said it had mathews cams i dont know for sure

I have a parker it is quite. I was shooting at gander one day The guy next to me had just bought a brand new Diamond not sure what model but the Parker was shooting way faster.

I have a Parker Buck Hunter I bought as my first bow 3 years ago and love it. Shoots fast and quiet enough for me and fits me well. I've had a few minor glitches with it like the cable rod coming off once but the customer service there is wonderful. They sent me a couple of replacements and screws at no charge immediately and offered me all sorts of upkeep tips for my bow, etc. Seems like they really take a lot of pride in what they do. I think my Peterson's Bowhunting had a profile on the founder/company last year. Think he was originally supplied archery equipment to pro shops and after years of firsthand experience, started making bows.