• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

wild fall 0-2?

broodwich

best goaltender in the league going into the playoffs, and one of the best teams since the all-star break and this is what they put on the ice. Where is the wild team I watched this season? It's the playoffs, this is where stars are born So far the wild have no stars. The powerplay is brutal. I would expect this sub-par performance from the vikings but not the wild. Maybe for the rest of the year they could put on the maroon and gold and talk about how great the regular season was.

They could sure help themselves if they would stay out of the box. Way too many penatlies.

I have to note that Gaborik doesnt look like he is even on the ice....I saw some clips last night of him and he wasnt skating, stick handling, passing....did he even want to be on the ice?? I just hope someone spices up this team..They can be awesome and go far....JUST NEED TO WANT TOO!!!

Anaheim is to big. If you notice when the puck is in the corner our guy is getting rocked everytime he goes to pass the puck. Anaheim is finishing off their checks everytime. Another thing, when Bryzgalov freezes the puck and there is a Wild player anywhere near the net they get dumped to the ice or two-handed in the back. When Backstrom makes a save their is little commotion. Burns did step up last night. He really rocked that guy with the first punch. Anaheim is just to big for the little Wild. We have one guy that can hit and he plays 5 minutes a night(Boogie). Kim Johnsson stinks, Power play stinks, PK stinks. Pronger is the best defenseman ever. Hope the Wild can turn it around quick. Ducks in 5

It may be too late to turn it around but we'll see. I've always thought the Wild were a touch over-rated this year and this series may speak to that.

Ok guys, If any of you have game 6 tickets send them to me! I hate fair weather fans. If they can be called fans at all. If you noticed the wild and ducks have split the regular season. Each winning twice at home. I know a lot of of you cant watch the games but after the second period last night I think they figured out how to play. They just ran out of time. Plus if they had scored on that face off late in the third you guys would be talking about how great the comeback was. You have to remember MN has the best ice in the NHL and the pond has always been rated very low. I do think blaming it on Gabby is wrong when Rolston and Bouchard have not even put up a single point.

I think it will be Wild in 6 games,4 striaght W's.

CW

Quote:

I think it will be Wild in 6 games,4 striaght W's.

I sure hope you are right....I would love to see them win, win, win! grin.gif

They need to shoot the puck!!!!!!! If they can't get it on net then shoot it shorts side a little wide and look for one of those bounces that happened during the final 5. The Reffing is inconsistant, as a coach I like to give the refs the benifit of the doubt because it is a very fast paced game but these guys stink. Shoot the puck and keep your feet moving. GO WILD!!!!!!!!!!

Another one-goal loss. Holding Anaheim to two, three, and two goals...defensively, the Wild are all right, and the goaltending is good if not outstanding.

But one-for-fifteen on the power play won't get it done in the playoffs. A couple opportunistic PP goals in those first couple games would put a different look on this series.

Wow! that sucked! My god, this franchise has the luxury of loyal fans who buy all the tickets for every game they have ever played and this is the garbage they put on the ice. They say this is the team of 18,000 I would say after tonight it's the team of 17,975 and the 25 that really matter haven't shown up yet. Where is Demitra, Gaborick, Rolston, and Parrish? I know that the Ducks are limiting these guys but if the Ducks can shut them down this easy than the wild have alot of work to do this off-season. This seasons will be over soon, I just hope we don't have to wait another 4 seasons for playoff hockey in minnesota.