Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
genegodawa

Hall of Famer games

6 posts in this topic

Whatever happened to those exhibition games where you could watch 90 yr old Enos Slaughter hit a homerun? Do they still have them games?

Geno,

I think they went away with Falstaff beer!!!

Windy

windy you seem to a bit about baseball but you still havent told me who the greatest pitch to not win it is

I don't know who he is (Ferguson Jenkins probably?), but he would probably be playing in that Hall of Fame Game.

PS Windy, you forgot about Olympia and Blatz and Schlitz and.....

Oh man Geno,

You just brought me back to my college days. When you had a case of Olympia in the little mini fridge in your dorm room you knew it was going to be a good weekend.

I learned a valuable lesson on a canoe trip. My college room mate and I had a cooler full of Olympia while my other two buddies had a cooler of Bud. We tipped both canoes and they were laughing while our beer was floating down the river as we paddled like mad to catch our brew, but then they started crying when they realized their Buds had sunk to the bottom of the river!!! Oly's float, Bud's don't. Don't know why, didn't even try to figure it out, just had to keep them from stealing our beer for the rest of the trip!!!

Windy

"It's the water!"

PS Be careful about that floating thing Windy - you know some turds float too.