Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rosco_B

Fishing tournament on Ottertail in May

2 posts in this topic

Sorry this isn't a fishing reoprt but I didn't know where else to put this. Does anyone have any info on the fishing tournament on Ottertail in May? It was put on by Wild 104 last year. I saw a bunch of threads last year about the tournament but I can't seem to find anyone saying anything about it this year. I am looking to fish in it but can't seem to find any info on the web. Any help would be much appreciated.

Fishing Tournament

on Ottertail Lake

May 18th & 19th

1st Place - $3,000 CASH!

With cash payouts for the top 30 places

All Proceeds being donated to

DUCKS UNLIMITED

& MAKE A WISH

FOUNDATION

Entry Fee:

$250 per 2 person Team

All Entries MUST