• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2004 Polar Kraft fishing boat is available for rent. It's 16ft with a 50hp 2-stroke Yamaha engine.

The boat is outfitted with all lights (front, rear and on trailer) a 45" livewell, lockable rod lockers for 7+ ft rods, storage, a Minn Kota AutoPilot bow mount trolling motor, Lowrance x87 depth finder, life jackets, anchor and 2 captains chairs. Boat is rated for 5 people, rides dry and at about 30 mph.

This is a fishing boat, however it can be used for recreational purposes. This boat shall not be used for skiing or tubing unless for smaller children. Tube and rope not provided.

$100 per day for rental with a $350 refundable damage deposit. Discounts are available for multiple date bookings.

All damages will be photographed and documented before and after rental. The rentee is liable for all damages. Damage repair cost amount will be deducted from the damage deposit. If the damages exceed the deposit amount, rentee will be charged for damage costs. A $50 Booking Deposit is require to hold your spot, the $50 will go toward your rental costs. Cash or Paypal. I accept checks only for the Booking Deposit.

Schedule your rental dates early as the schedule will fill up! Email me at [email protected] or call me at 952-221-2307 my name is Chad.

1176393629brh.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Quote:

100 dollars per day for that is pricey!

I disagree, for the person or family who only gets out a couple times a year, that's a fair price in my opinion.

Hooked

Well Said Hook On.

Lots of people here have boats that are $10000 or more and they get used a couple times a year maybe. I don't know what is more expensive in that case. Griggs has a great idea here I hope it works out for him.

$100 a day for a boat rental is very cheap. Especially if it can be towed to whatever lake you want to go to.

Seriously - check out how much it would cost you to rent a boat at gander or at a marina for a day. $100 is very reasonable!!

This a very fair price. Good idea! I know there are companies out there who will provide per use basis boat insurance like most resorts which might be a good idea in case of really bad damage exceeding the deposit and the renter's inability to pay for the damage.

Thanks everyone, I'm hoping to peek some interest here. $100 seems very reasonable if you check out prices at resorts or anywhere else. Thanks for the comments!

Thanks for the suggestions Ellis