Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
swedishpimple

Morris Point Resort in Rapala Commerical

7 posts in this topic

Was I high on crack or did I just see a Rapala commercial filmed at Morris Point Resort. It was the one where a bunch of guys are saying a prayer to land the big one. It looked like they were on the harbor side of the cabins at Morris Point with a little Red Lund tiedto the dock.

from what I can gather its morris point... I had a link to it but now it doesn't work. I will keep looking and post it if I find it.

"and I will release it and get a graphite replica........if my wife will let me" That is a great commercial. I thought it looked like Morris Pt. as well. I looked close at the commercial every time I saw it and I don’t think it is Morris, I don’t remember exactly what it was that put doubt in my mind…. I think it was something in the background like the large trees were missing or something. But I could be wrong.

Yes it was filmed at Morris Point, If you see the bald headed guy sitting and praying it is EJ, he works at my store he was asked to sit in and a few others from the area. I got clown rapalas now 5's and 7's and all others colors that are hard to get. LCB

I saw EJ today and he was wearing wrap around sunglasses,

his hat was on sideways and he said I looked Maaavelous...

Mans gone all Hollywood....dawg!

that is hilarious! I've seen that commercial hundreds of times and love it...each time I've seen it...I've always thought...hey that looks like Morris Point....but just figured it wasn't. lol....that's awesome!

That's pretty cool, I new it looked like morris but didn't beleve it.