Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
minnowdangler71

searching subjects

4 posts in this topic

when I try to search for posts on a peticular lake, it gives me all kinds, notrelated to the lake I'm searching for?

In the search screen, on the left you choose what forum you are looking for. It looks like it defaults to all forumns right off the bat.

Also you can choose for your topic to be in the subject line or also in the body of the post.

MS

I'll try it again, thanks

Try just the name and leave lake out of the search. (Minnetonka) You will still get some that are of no relevance but it should narrow it down.

PS Hope this goes better than the picture grin.gif