Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
picksbigwagon

New H20 C is on the way!!!!

7 posts in this topic

I cancelled my order from the internet site that has a stripped cat as a name, since I ordered the above unit the middle of february and I was still getting the run around on when it was gonna ship, I pulled the plug on it today, and ordered one on the phone from a sporting good store in Walker. It should be on my door step Friday, along with a 2007 Lakemaster chip......spent about 30 bucks more, but it is worth the aggrevation

You will love that unit cool.gif

I really liked the old non color h20 I had, sold that to a buddy along with a map chip and a lakemaster chip and I added a couple bucks to upgrade to color....

You will love having the color screen. Its nice and really easy to see.

Nice use of 'code names' wink.gif

You messed w/ the same cat that I did. You lasted much longer. sealed the deal at the sports show. My best tip is to put a screen cover on it... mine wat made far an ipod video. very glad to have it on already... would be a great addition to a leather case too. Hate to "mother" you, but I'm glady to baby mine.

I forgot about the screen saver things, thanks......I have some at work for the PDA's we use instead of grade books....