Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RonZych

clearence boots/shoes

4 posts in this topic

Gander has 1/2 off the clearence price on winter boots. Bought a pair of 120.00 rocky for 25.00!! Not many left. I am going with the wife this evening to look at the womens shoes/slippers/mocassins they have for the same deal.

What Gander is that?

It sure wasn't Lakeville; I went there last night after work after seeing this post. Clearance items all less 25%, including boots. The problem was that there was only about 40 boots on clearance, all either size 7 or size 13. I did find 1 pair of lightweight size 10M Rockies that were $90, got 'em for $41 out the door. There were some price tags there were not put up at their regular display area; maybe I was a tad early.

forest lake

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• JBMasterAngler
      The DNR has tried introducing lake trout into several lakes in the past 10 years or so. Most attempts have been unsuccessful (hanging horn lake for example). DNR recently increased the number of lakers stocked in big trout, but numbers are continuing to decline. I would have rather seen them cut back on the numbers stocked into burntside as opposed to stopping it altogether. The heavy fishing pressure and the predation by smelt is a tough 1-2 combo for lakers to deal with.
    • JBMasterAngler
      Did anyone try holland on opener, or any day since? Just wondering if anyone had any luck.
    • monstermoose78
      My brother hammered walleyes and perch . Him and his friend ended up with 70 eyes caught and kept their limit and had 30 perch from 6 feet of water.
    • monstermoose78
      My old man met me on the lake today and I showed him I am a skilled angler! lol we had a great fish fry! My old man only added one crappie and 5 gills to the bunch
    • monstermoose78
      My old man and I had fun time today even though he only added 5 gills and one crappie. I schooled my old man but we enjoyed fresh fish No worries no gills over 8 inches kept or crappies over 12