Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deacon

Graph chip for Otter Tail

27 posts in this topic

Looking to get a lake chip this year for graph. Does anyone have an opinion on what chip is best for Otter Tail Lake and Otter Tail County? thanks

Lakemaster Minnesota has OT on it and it works fine for me.

A. Shae

We have Navionics Premium North, and it is pretty good. But we have heard good things about Lakemaster MN, so we are going to compare and if it might be worth getting that.

I know Navionics has Pelican, OT, Battle and other bigger lakes, but our year is missing some of the smaller ones, and Lakemaster might have more lakes.

The new navionics has a lot more lakes than the lakemaster but they are just DNR maps put into the digital chips. The lakemasters i have found are a little more accuarate on the lakes it has. Lakemaster also has OT and Pelican and some other ones, im not sure what ones but you can look on thier site to find what lakes are on the new chips.

A. Shae

Holy smokes is the Lakemaster awesome on OT.

I have ice fished with Gissert and his LM chip a couple times on OT, and that Lakemaster is just out of this world.

LakeMaster is my choice. Incredible. Almost feel guilty using it.

I thought you just put guys in your boat that told you where the fish were Chuck? Who needs a map chip for that? grin.gif

Grab a bag of your favorite snacks and frothy beverage everyone.

Another episode of Jerky vs Nerveball is about to get started. grin.gif

Hey Banana Boy,

The chip doesn't show you where the fish are, unless you have ego-inflated chip I wasn't aware of. wink.giftongue.gif

Name calling now Willow? Come on now....I'm well aware your chip doesn't show you where the fish are...The dude in the back of your boat does... wink.gifHmmmmm where'd that eye in your avatar come from? The bass before? Your chip didn't take you there.....

I better go crack another one. Its heating up!

BLB you better not get to comfy...I hear a rumor that the Chuckinator is planning to zoom in on you with his new Super Red Jumpsuit on opener...better get a new boat... grin.gif

Quote:

Hmmmmm where'd that eye in your avatar come from?

You already forgot? It came from my boat, biggest fish of the day, multi-species award for the trip and you were my camera boy. blush.gif

The bass however....yes, you deserve the credit on that one. grin.gif Feel better now Rico? LOL

When you get your new boat, I'll let you outfish me for good measure. wink.gif

Not this red jumpsuit I hope.

postcard8.jpg

I don't want to know why you had that picture on your HARDdrive... crazy.gif

No, I didn't forget you popping my spot into your gps..as usual...I am surpised you let BLB get a picture of you in your suit though! grin.gif At least he photoshopped your face out...Oh man, I just realized your Jump Suit matches my new boat...

Quote:

Oh man, I just realized your Jump Suit matches my new boat...

Yeah, it matches your new boat and your Banana Boy.

Jerky_0011.jpg

Something tells me you like red. grin.gifgrin.gif

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Off to the fridge for another coldy. This is getting good.

LMAO

Deadhead,

I got that pic off you computer when I was visiting your wife this afternoon. grin.gif

Yep, the good old banana boy....I guess I do like red...Except in my Jumpsuits..Wait, I don't have any Jumpsuits... grin.gif

haha BURN!!

Man, I wish I could see pictures on my work server......

If I recall you do have that pretty blue jumpsuit you wear though, with a cute, blue, matching brim hat. smirk.gif

At least I'm not voted "Best Dressed". wink.gif

Blue jumpsuit? I want some of what you're having...You are the KING of the jumpsuit...You'll always be "best dressed" in my eyes Abercrombie...

Had not checked the post and saw 22 responses, awesome I thought until I got to about #6 and the tread was hijacked by dem dar dirty minded menn.

Looks like Lakemaster is the way to go. Any other input would be greatly appreciated since it appears there are new chips out this year.

Ah, the Jerky and ChuckN show, LOL. It is even better in person.

You will not regret the Lakemaster chit for OTL. I have a lot of hours using mine on the ice, and have been very satisfied.