Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Team Otter

A Spring Cleaning - FM Get-Together

2 posts in this topic

All,

Looking for a way to scratch the open water itch prior to the 2007 MN Walleye Opener? You are invited to participate in what is sure to be another fun and exciting FM Get-Together. "A Spring Cleaning" has been set for Saturday, May 5 on Lake Tetonka. We will meet as a group by 8:00 am at the public landing near Best Point and drop our boats in the water. We'll plan to fish until ~11:00 am, reel 'em up, come in to have lunch and then do a clean-up around the perimeter of the lake and at the landings for an hour or so. Once the clean-up is completed, for those interested, we will head back out onto the lake for some more fishing until sun-down.

If you have a boat, please plan to bring it. If you do not have a boat, do not let that prevent you from coming. We'll figure something out to make sure you can get out on the water. As for lunch, bring whatever you wish and we can have a "picnic" of sorts. These types of things will not be provided. Whichever direction you are coming from, I encourage you all to stop at Hermie's, Reel Fishing and Tackle or Axel's for your tackle and live bait needs. Tom will be bringing the trash bags for the clean-up portion of the Get-Together, so we should be all set with that. Again, this is sure to be a great day with friends, both new and old, so we look forward to a nice turn-out. Please respond to this post if you plan to attend. Personally, I look forward to seeing many of you there.

Bring on the crappies and 'gills!

I plan on being there unless Frank calls and says the smelt are running. If that happens, I will see that the garbage bags are there. confused.gif