Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dahitman44

Deer sheds II

10 posts in this topic

Please excuse the dumb question, but is it too late to find a shed in April? Doesn't some animals eat them?

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Hit

A person's that I know saw three different bucks with their racks still on top of there head this past weekend.

Myself and the guy in the picture found these yesterday...wanna guess what they might score?

Picture001-3.jpg

nice back groung i like the pepsi truck.looks like one of ours where was the picture taken

Picture was taken in Coon Rapids...sheds found "elsewhere"

Im guessing 170 ish, excluding the spread, nice find. I like the " elsewhere" comment too. I think i might have to stop saying where all of mine are found, i will have too much competition next year!!

SHEDFREAK32

sorry i meant to say 170 including the spread about 152 without, just guessing, measured in my head. you should measure them

So, you guys think it is still worthwhile to look for them?

When is it not? What animals eat them and by when -- anyone know?

Yea its still worth looking some bucks don't even drop theres till sometime in april also not every shed has or will be found so you can find them anytime of the year its just easier now with out the new groth coming up yet. Now to the animals that naww on them squirles,rabbits,porqupines,mice,other deer theres to many to list and most of the time they only naww on them not eat the whole thing .

Gotcha -- GREAT info.

Any more??