Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shack

Dual Boat Outing On Aril 21st. Come He11 or High Water.

3 posts in this topic

I can not stand it. We should be fishing for large cats by now out of a boat. It just sucks with this weather. Made plans with Westside buddy about going down Sat. 21st no matter what. Lets see, went to Sportsman Show, got boat ready to go, almost mid April, have bait ready (night crawlers, dipping stink bait, frozen suckers and smelt), wife’s o.k. with going. What is wrong! Oh the weather. Well I do not care what it is like on the 21st, I am going. Even if I do not catch a fish, I will be at least satisfied by going. I even already have one shore trip under my belt. Was it almost 80 deg. the other week, or was I just imagining this? It’s going to snow about 6 inches today and a winter advisory is out. I do not even have a good shore story to tell, let alone a bad boat outing story yet. When is this going to end? Global warming or just bad luck?

According to weather.com this crappy weather breaks after Saturday and we are back to normal high 50 degree days! then all we need is the water temp to rise a bit and we are golden

You know it River Rat!