• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Need rental boat information....

Friend has a cabin on Rainy River east of Baudette. I believe somewhere near Clementson. Wants me to come up tonight and fish tues-wed. However my boat is not ready and fiberglass and too big. Is there anywhere that rents boats for this short period of time to try get some of those spring walleyes. Friends boat is full. THANKS confused.gif

Try Doug and Marilyn @ the Royal Dutchman. I believe they rent a couple out.

Anyone know if Clementson rents boats? Hopefully this Saturday, the 14th, the river will be open to at least there. I need to find a boat also by then??? Have the motor just need a small boat. crazy.gif

Talked with Clementson last week. They no longer rent boats and motors, however they said they still had two or so that they inherited from the previous owners. They did mention that they could maybe rent them out if you had your own motor. You may be in luck !!!!

Awesome, THANKS!

I'll have to give them a call if the ice is off that far by Saturday.