Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Orlip

Hubs landing ( Walli 1)

9 posts in this topic

How is Hubs landing for launching a boat?

Is it fairly deep?

Also what hours do they let you put in?

Is there an honor box if you launch before they open?

Don't know if I will go enough to justify the seasonal pass.

Are you thinking of Plans in Downtown (cowtown) Hastings...(Hubs is the one right upriver of the bridge) I believe the seasonal is $100 or so, There is no honor box that I know of either, just catch them on the way back in, Don't think it ever closes either, we launch there all the time. The launch is plenty deep and it is in a marina with no current, good parking too.

Thanks for the info.

The seasonal is $200. They do have sell a 10 launch pass for $85.

Should be plenty deep for you, they launch many "big" rigs there, river cruisers and house boats. Great people too.

I launch out of hubs every season,I have for years, I put in around 4am,so hours aren't a problem, I do try to be quiet though, they do have a honor box but I'm usually greeted everytime I come in, so they can get a fishing update and I just pay then! the reason I go to hubs is there wonderful people and I'm usually by myself and there's never a wait to get in and out and I feel my truck is safe there! Plus I love the 3 mile run in the dark just to get to the croix.

Thanks Walli, the only reason I put your name on here is because I knew you launched here from previous posts. I think it would be easier for me to go here rather than drive to bennies.

That's why I go there, its just a straight shot down hwy 61 from So St. Paul

The time of day you are out there has to be the most peaceful. I have been on the croix till 2 am but there are a few late nighters going at it on beer can and so forth. I would imagine at 4 am they are out like a light.

better enjoy while its around,if the state ever gets its head out of its you know what and makes that bridge a 4 laner than hubs will be gone.fdr