Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigfish24

catfishing

1 post in this topic

any one know of any good cat areas in shakopee? confused.gif

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• eyeguy 54
      then I will need to buy the bigger dewalt batteries. they look spendy.  I have 7 ryobi batteries now. 2 are the 4 amp.    600 pounds should be plenty  from what all are saying. I can take the 2 , 4 amps back and grab the dewalt. hmmmmmm, decisions desicions. lol  
    • Rick G
      Why don't you take the free Dewalt I offered you....no more worries about not enough power...lol :-)
    • Rick G
      Making sure all equipment is in working order is one thing I always try to take care of before taking my first trip of the season. Nothing is quite as frustrating as a flasher with a dead battery or an auger that wont start.  I have always been a big believer having the proper equipment with to stay safe come first ice.... These items include a spud bar to check ice thickness, a section of rope,  a life jacket and a set of ice picks. Having a second person with is also a smart move when the ice is thin. Talking to those "in the know" about local bodies of water and current ice conditions is also a good thing to do.  Remember, first ice is usally not a consistant thickness, so use caution...and trust your gut...if something feels not right, it usally isn't. Good luck and stay safe, my friends :-)
    • BobT
      Time to dust off the winter gear!! 
    • eyeguy 54
      what model ryobi?  lots of them