Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chuckster

Anyone know of a prop repair shop in the area?

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, does anyone know where I could get a aluminum prop repaired in the general area? I managed to ding mine up pretty bad on the Rainy River on Friday on some floating ice. I am considering just buying a new one but would like to see if I could maybe get it repaired for cheaper. Any info would be greatly appreciated as I plan to hit up the MN/SD opener in a couple weeks.

Otto's Welding in Moorhead,it's by the Anheuser Busch elevator.

there is another guy in west fargo. I do not remeber his name but if you call Universial Repair in West Fargo they could tell you his name and number. He redid a prop i killed a few years ago for $65.00

Thanks guys, I called Otto's and I think they are going to fix it for me this week. I searched all over for a prop that was 11 1/4 x 13 pitch but had very little luck, unless I wanted to go stainless. Dont think I am ready to dole out the cash yet for that, maybe on my next upgrade though.