• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Need a home for a akc black lab 2 years old. Fargo/Moorhead

Paul

I need help in finding someone to adopt a 2 year old intact femal black lab. Today i learned of a person who was going to put down this fine hunting dog if he could not find a home in the next 2 days. Since I am a sucker I brought her home with me and since I allready have 2 dogs I have no room for 3 but could not stand to see her go the other direction. I live in Moorhead, MN you may email me at [email protected] if you are intersted. I incurred a small cost in recovering this pup so am asking for a very small adoption fee. I have included a picture I took this evening in my backyard so you can she is a healthy beautiful pup.

[image]AngiePosterPic.jpg[/image]

I found her a home. She was given up due to sudden changes in his personal life that were beyond his controll. She is a good pheasant dog and has basic obiedance skills like sit, stay, down, etc. I was able to place her in a good home today. Thanks everyone for your inquiries.