Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul

Need a home for a akc black lab 2 years old. Fargo/Moorhead

5 posts in this topic

I need help in finding someone to adopt a 2 year old intact femal black lab. Today i learned of a person who was going to put down this fine hunting dog if he could not find a home in the next 2 days. Since I am a sucker I brought her home with me and since I allready have 2 dogs I have no room for 3 but could not stand to see her go the other direction. I live in Moorhead, MN you may email me at info@redriverridersatv.org if you are intersted. I incurred a small cost in recovering this pup so am asking for a very small adoption fee. I have included a picture I took this evening in my backyard so you can she is a healthy beautiful pup.

[image]AngiePosterPic.jpg[/image]

Good job on saving her!! I'll keep my ears open for anybody looking for a good dog.

Is she trained at all. Why was he getting rid of her?

I found her a home. She was given up due to sudden changes in his personal life that were beyond his controll. She is a good pheasant dog and has basic obiedance skills like sit, stay, down, etc. I was able to place her in a good home today. Thanks everyone for your inquiries.

Paul, good job on saving her!