• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Need Help. I need to find a home for a displaced Black Lab.

I am helping someone who has met dire times and I now have a dog which i must find a home for it. Her name is Angie she is a gorgeous 2 year old AKC Black Lab who loves to hunt pheasants. Fully intact and breedable with good behavior. I would keep her but I allready have 2 dogs and have no room for a 3rd. I am asking a small adoption fee to cover some of my expenses so far. She cam from a small town and could not find a new owner there so I had 2 choices, take with me or know she would meet a bad fate in a couple of days. If you or anyone else you know is interested email me your phone number to the email adress in my profile (or call me my number is on my website). Here is her picture:

[image]AngiePosterPic.jpg[/image]

I think we have found her a home. Thanks for the phone calls. If things fall through I will let everyone know.

Paul