Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glenn57

open water reports

4 posts in this topic

are these forums active once the open water fishin season gets underway? i dont get on here much in the summer but if i new it is as active then as much as the hardwater season i need to make a point of checking it out.

You will see plenty of posts during open water season. Not many on weekends cause most people are out fishing but plenty during the week.

Good fishing!

Hey Glen,

We stay pretty active here in this forum during the open water season too. Jason Boser usually gives a weekly update on what's happening in the area. A few guys are still making it out ice fishing, but access varies from lake to lake. I'm in my open water transition mode now and will probably be fishing open water gills here in Cohasset by the end of the week. If yer headed up this way during open water it won't hurt to throw a post up to see what's happening.

Brian

thanks for the info. i will definitely keep an eye on the forums this summer. nothing like exploring a new lake. good luck fishing, and remember to take it easy on the spring pannies.