Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tearin' lips

04-07-07 Evening Report.

4 posts in this topic

Do you ever have those days where you do real well and go back the next day and the spot just doesn't produce, but you know the fish are still there? It can be humiliating! blush.gif and frustrating. confused.gif

Tonight showed why you never tell anyone that the fish will be biting in a certain spot. With the wind from the same direction and just as strong F.M, Uffda, and myself headed out at about 4 this afternoon in hopes of catching a few 'eyes. We went to my spot from yesterday, and it was slow to say the least.

Uffda ended up with a nice eater, I lost one eater at the top of the hole(I wasn't putting my hand in the water on a cold day like today!) I also lost a nice one, probably about 18-20" at the bottom of the hole. Plus a handful of small 'eyes. Just wasn't as productive as I thought it was going to be, but I guess that is why they call it fishing.

All in all it was a great evening on the water with two friends whose company I appreciate. I for one had a great time, even though a few more fish would have been nice.

Take Care and Good Luck Fishing!!

HEY T.L.,

THATS FISHING, IF ALL THE 8 TO 11 INCHERS WERE 12 TO 16",WE WOULD HAVE A NICE LIMIT...LOTS OF FISH ON GRAPHS, JUST WEREN'T ACTIVE.

I TOO HAD FUN AND ENJOYED THE TALK WE HAD.

SINCERELY,

FISHMEISTER

"Do you ever have those days where you do real well and go back the next day and the spot just doesn't produce, but you know the fish are still there? It can be humiliating! and frustrating."

I wish it were true to say I've only had one of those days. That just makes the good days better. You know that on Rainy those slow days are limited and most days she's going to produce and when she doesn't you still hope to learn something. Lesson last night: dress warmer even if it is April and the sun is higher. You can always shed a layer or 2.

Very true uffda, but you also had that nice heated house too! grin.gif