• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SOLD

1988 Evinrude 15 HP - Good condition - great runner, with tank. Email with or call 507 390 0738 with any questions. SOLD

Are you sure it's a long shaft ? It looks like a short shaft to me, you have to measure from transom clamp to cavitation plate (where the 18" mark is right now).

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Lower the bracket and measure the distance between these two points.

motor.jpg

no real interest in trading for a mud motor. I have no use for it.

Sorry about measuring it wrong, someone told me it looked like a long shaft & no one has told me how to correctly measure them until now. If someone needs a different measurement, just let me know & I will get it.

Keep it going up guys.... You are getting closer... cant go as low as you are at right now though... PRICE DROPPED TO $875 OBO.

I will be heading to Big Stone for the border water opener & would be willing to haul it that way if it helps anyone out.

Cammo I last bit 625 you said 875 250 diff.I can afford to meet you half way at $750.00.If you accept I live 2 mi. off HWY. 12 by Willmar.Is it 12 you would take to BigStone?

call me 507 390 0738.

I normally run through Redwood Falls/Echo/Granite, etc...

Camoman;Can I call you on a week night? What time? I just found out that opener on Bigstone is the 21st. Is that right? I've picked a place to meet up, north of Echo on 67 where it turns to follow the river valley going straight is Renville Co.Rd.15 about 6-8 miles before GraniteFalls.Its right on your way.

yep. give me a buzz whenever. that is my cell phone #. The opener is just over 5 days away!! Will be heading out Friday after work, so will likely be to that area between 7&8 PM....

Camoman Impossible for me the latest I could do it is 5PM it takes me an hour to get back,and I have to be in Litchfield at 6PM.If it was the 28th as I expected I could've made time.Its too late now.

I have decided to take the afternoon off, so it would be before 5pm that I would be through that area. Call me on the cell # above to discuss, if you wish. thanks!