• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Does anybody have any information on the weekday walleye tournaments? I dont remember what night of the week it was and where to find a schedule. Thanks for any info.

Maybe you could look in the tourny forum. You might find some more info there.

I believe Reel Fishing and Tackle in Madison Lake has a schedule.

YES! Its tues nights every other and it covers every decent walleye lake in mankato area....10 per person plus 10 per big fish pot. 15 inch min. catch and release encouraged starts about 2 weeks after opener shedules at reel fish and tackle. Hope to see u there..

thats right bro...if im around sometime this summer i will eathier be ur fishing partner or ill be competing against ya grin.gif eathier way i hope we do good on those this summer possibly altho i wont be fishing that much for 2 months cuz im going to basic. well ttyl and have a fun ride back to the woods were u belong smirk.gif