• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I did a little backwater fishing last weekend before the rain got too bad.

Big Buffalo

447533496_49a282f91a.jpg

15"+ crappie

447533484_6608d61904.jpg

Fat northern

447533502_988f8e4221.jpg

All fish were released.

That's totally cool! Great fish and pics. That bigmouth buffalo is a brute. UPLR Sucker Run fish for sure. That crappie is outstanding too.

Kudos for the release.

How long was the buffalo fight?

The buffalo was fun.........took me at least 15 minutes to get in. I had no net with me and had to get it right up to shore before I could grab it.

Where do you fish for suckers on the sucker run....on the Zumbro? It sounds like fun.

I'm hoping to hit alma next week if the water settles down a little bit.

J

A lot of people fish the Zumbro River between Hammond and Zumbro Falls, but there are suckers all over that river.

I sure hope a few buffalos are taken. That would be a blast.

Those are all real nice fish. Good work. I wish my luck was that good last weekend. Couldn't manage more than one decent sized crappie from both times out.

Awesome! grin.gif Great report frydaddy. What did ya catch them all on? Really nice pics Dude! cool.gif