Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JDZWART

LuckyCraft - Live Pointer Lures

5 posts in this topic

Are the Live Pointer crankbaits worth the $20? I feel like I would have to tie it on with 50lb test to make sure an 18" pike does not snap-off my 8lb mono!

If you have thrown down the $20, any favorite colors or sizes?

Thanks.

Ive used them.. One tournament I lost 3 of them in about 1/2 hour... They are a very nice lure, but for the money I will continue to buy rapalas or some other jerkbait.

I know a few people who swear by them. Quality wise, they are some very nice baits. They are painted very well, and some come with scales, the scales look like they are individually placed on one by one. They are very high quality bait, and I have seen them produce very well. But I am too poor, I complain about my Rapala's hitting snags, I would probably cry if I lose a LuckyCraft lure grin.gif

I like them... or anything LuckyCraft!!! smile.gif

I use/like the regular pointer but have never tried the jointed one.

While I understand you were probably joking... I wouldnt buy a bait if you think you would get worked up over losing. Losing baits is just part of the game. I also wouldnt recomend that somebody buy an expensive bait and using it on extra heavy line or with a leader for fear of break offs as it would likely hinder the baits action and ability to catch fish.