Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ron Burgundy

fishin buddy

5 posts in this topic

Does anybody have any experience with the bottom line fishin buddy 1101? Opinions?

I have one and am ok with it. Mine runs on D batteries and sucks the life out of them fast. I originally bought it to use for ice fishing but don't use much anymore since I purchased a FL-8. I do you it periodically on some of the reservoirs around Rochester when fishing out of my canoe. I guess the only down fall is the battery issue.

I just want one because it would have more detail than the little Zebco hand held one I have. It works great. I want more of a picture than 1 rock, 2 rocks or 3 rocks. The same with the weeds. It only shows 1 size fish also.

you may want to post this in the equipment forum. There are some real techy guys in there. ike

I did that. No replies.