• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hunting Camp photos

perchking

I recently bought some land (100 acers) and I want to build a decent camp on it becaused I will have it forever. I dont want to spend over 25K. I know I am going to put it on a slab I am thinking of 24x32. Does anybody know of a good site with a bunch of pics of hunting camps? I have been to a bunch of camps during season but for some odd reason each time I go they give me some type of liquid and I seem to forget what I am looking at. If anybody has pics of their camps also post them I am just looking for ideas. Here is a pic of mine that I am selling in the UP of Mich on 40acers it doesnt look that great but it worked great.

[image]IMG_0355.jpg[/image]

[image]IMG_0362.jpg[/image]

[image]IMG_0360.jpg[/image]

tealitup,

It turned out nicer than I thought, I put alot of work into that trailer, all new sub floor and everything. WOW I can still hear my wife, when I come back from Vacation you better have that UGLY WHITE BLEEPING trailer out of our yard, honestly I told her you will see nothing white when you come home honey, so what did I do I painted it green, for some odd reason she didnt find it very funny... grin.gif

Doesn't look that great?

Heck that looks the Taj Mahal compared to what I am used to in MN!! Nice shack, good luck with 100 acres.

Ben

I like the looks and prices of Coventry Log Homes "cabin series".

They ship in Eastern and Central time zones for $1.

The "Adventurer" is 840 for $22,550.

[image]Adventurer.jpg[/image]

Perch King,

Nice shack. Obviously the dates on your photos are wrong. The only time of year there is only two inches of snow on the roof of a hunting shack in the UP is August 13-14th.

Good luck with the new place!

WG

Awesome hunting shack ! We have a trailer like that , but we need to build a shed over it like that!

Sweet!