• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Upset, but still a Class act!

fishinphilth

I read that this morning too. Kinda makes you wonder what they'll do in the offseason as an organization.

Maybe I was reading too much into it, but what was the deal with the "no offense to coach case" line? I read into it that he didn't think Casey was enough of a veteran to call things out. One knock I have on KG is that he doesn't ride guys enough in the locker room. I mean, he's ticked because we got rid of Spree and Cassell. Well, if those two would have shut their mouths and worked like KG did, we would have been a good club the year after the Western conference finals and they might still be on the team. Garnett wants to be buddy-buddy with everyone when he should be chewin' butt every now and then.

The good thing I took from it is the build a house analogy. I like that he talked about the legacy Puckett had. Garnett doesn't listen to everything the media says. I mean, the media writes whatever story is convenient. "The whispers around town are that Garnett will likely be gone" or something to that affect? C'mon! I don't think too many level-headed fans think that the best thing would be to trade Garnett for fifty cents on the dollar to attempt to bring in another player just like Garnett. That's just bad business. The national media is going to write that story so they can put him in a different uniform or write the "woe is garnett, let's rescue him" angle story.