Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
maros91

2007 NBA MVP

maros91

all right. With the Wolves not making the playoffs, the NCAA Tourney is over, and the weather here is crap, who do you think should be the 2007 MVP? I think Dirk will get it but my vote is for Steve Nash. Without him I think the Suns are a #7 or #8 seed. Dirk to me doesn't seem to make players around him better like Nash does.

smartguy

Steve ANsh is simply amazing! However, as much as I hate to say it, I think Kobe is the real MVP. He IS the LAkers. At least the Suns have some other talent.

riversmallmouth35

As for Steve Nash getting MVP again I hope not. He didnt even deserve it last year in my opinion. Lebron should have got it last year and this year should be Kobe Bryant even though I dont like him all that much.

Kyle Sandberg

I personally don't like Nash. He is not a MOST valuable player. I think either Kobe, LeBron or Dirk should earn that title. Anyway, whats the point of winning it twice. You've all ready proved the fans think your the best.

lookincalifornia

steve nash is the definition of MVP, epecially last year. that being said, this year i'd give it to kobe. the guy is unstoppable. give phil about two more years to put a team around him, get ready to start hating the lakers again. cool.gif

Coach1310

Steve Nash... he is the only guy mentioned who doesn't have to shoot it 20 times each night to make an impact. He makes everyone around him better(a true value in the ME ME ME NBA), he can score when need be and is a true teammate and leader. The problem with the award is they should just make it the MOP(Most Outstanding Player) because they will never give it to the guy who is putting up record numbers on a last place team even if he is most valuable. Kobe is making a strong case, although a lot of guys could if they shot it 35 times per game

Stratosman

Dirk without a doubt.

Walleye Guy

My vote goes to Nash. He makes everybody around him better, and he is on one of the best teams in the league. The best player in the league is Kobe but he is a self centered player and in my opinion could care less about winning another championship. He already has three and is now about obtaining personal records.

LOTWSvirgin

Kobe sorry to say it frown.gif

outdoor ran

My vote is for Kobe. You got to be out of your mind wink.gif if you think Kobe doesn't want to win another champinship. With MJ with 6 and Shaq winning one without him. I think Kobe wants another one bad. jmo

lookincalifornia

yup yup

kobe has to shoot 30 times, is smush parker gonna get you a championship? and don't buy into the lammar odom stuff he's a good player, but not a franchise player.

i still think that people who don't think nash is an mvp are a little nuts. you would never hear of shaun marion,or raja bell without steve nash.

maros91

Steve Nash makes his whole team better. If I were the Lakers GM I would sign a bunch of big guys that could get all of Kobe's rebounds

maros91

I am sure Dirk is lucky they vote on the MVP before the playoffs because Dirk has disappeared from Round 1 vs the Warriors

PierBridge

Anybody who doesn't realize Steve Nash is and has been the BEST basketball player in the NBA need not reply.

It's a no-brainer not even remotely close.

Dirk will probably get the MVP this year.

Kobe Bryant...LOL.

maros91

Nash is dominate. 23 dimes the other night. Nash should win it again but I think Dirk will get it. It would be fun to see the Warriors and Suns in the second round. Every game 140-130. Does the NBA re-seed after every round like the NHL?

Scott M

Quote:

Does the NBA re-seed after every round like the NHL?

No. Seeds carry through

PierBridge

Quote:

Nash is dominate.

Your from Bock.. grin.gif....never use to blink an eye when passing threw now we stop in often when the wives aren't with...DOAH!

maros91

Quote:

Your from Bock..
grin.gif
....never use to blink an eye when passing threw now we stop in often when the wives aren't with...DOAH!

I know. When I was little my dad would take me to Mille Lacs from Elk River and we would go through Bock and stop at the gas station to get a pop. Before my wife and I bought this house 2 years ago she wanted to look through town. She asks, "whats that?" I replied, "It's a restraunt with a lot of hot waitress's". She slapped me on the back of the head. I finally convinced her to go about 2 months ago. She said it was to smoky for her. Not to smoky for me. wink.gif

bassNspear

Nash is by far is a player that sets him apart from the rest with the way that he runs his team, plays on the court, and is great off it.