Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pherris

RECALL

15 posts in this topic

I heard on the news last night that there was a recall on open water grin.gifgrin.gif

I heard that also, something about a temperature problem and also excess moisture. I know some people had to bring out old equipment placed in storage to remove the problem.

I don't know about that! I'm watching the lake, from the house, opening up more all afternoon!!

I might have to test the ice at the cabin this weekend grin.gif

I heard the recall was on all cut off shorts, t-shirts and flip flops tongue.gif

Only in Minnesota can it go from 80 one week to almost freezing the next crazy.gif

I'm sorry I put the hex on spring.......I shouldn't have bought a new Lund on Saturday.

I shouldn't have took my snowmobile back to storage and my boat out of storage!

It's all my fault! frown.gif

no, I think it is my fault. I performed the annual "running of the Deere" a little too early!

7 degrees and 11 inchs of snow! Sure wish it was just a April Fools joke frown.gif

Quote:

no, I think it is my fault. I performed the annual "running of the Deere" a little too early!

I knew somebody did once the snow started. wink.gif It took everything I had not to turn the key because I didn't want to put the bad voodoo on the weather.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

So would someone start a snowmobile and it will turn warm again. Glad we did not get the snow but the wind can stop anytime now.

I'm sure the original post was in jest, but I found this weekend there was truth to it. A shallow lake near my home that had been completely open is now re-frozen to the degree that I can stand on the ice without falling through.

well S O B, i thought this was naturall. thanks for ruining my fun. the crappies were hot guys. some people never learn to leave summer stuff alone untill june.

50's and 60's next week!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

You got that right! I can't wait!!!!