Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Pherris

RECALL

Pherris

I heard on the news last night that there was a recall on open water grin.gifgrin.gif

Bobby Bass

I heard that also, something about a temperature problem and also excess moisture. I know some people had to bring out old equipment placed in storage to remove the problem.

Mike89

I don't know about that! I'm watching the lake, from the house, opening up more all afternoon!!

fivebucks

I might have to test the ice at the cabin this weekend grin.gif

Captain B.R.K

I heard the recall was on all cut off shorts, t-shirts and flip flops tongue.gif

Only in Minnesota can it go from 80 one week to almost freezing the next crazy.gif

Down Deep

I'm sorry I put the hex on spring.......I shouldn't have bought a new Lund on Saturday.

Finlander

I shouldn't have took my snowmobile back to storage and my boat out of storage!

It's all my fault! frown.gif

john.wells

no, I think it is my fault. I performed the annual "running of the Deere" a little too early!

Jim Almquist

7 degrees and 11 inchs of snow! Sure wish it was just a April Fools joke frown.gif

tgff009

Quote:

no, I think it is my fault. I performed the annual "running of the Deere" a little too early!

I knew somebody did once the snow started. wink.gif It took everything I had not to turn the key because I didn't want to put the bad voodoo on the weather.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Iceseeker

So would someone start a snowmobile and it will turn warm again. Glad we did not get the snow but the wind can stop anytime now.

Questor

I'm sure the original post was in jest, but I found this weekend there was truth to it. A shallow lake near my home that had been completely open is now re-frozen to the degree that I can stand on the ice without falling through.

feathersnfins

well S O B, i thought this was naturall. thanks for ruining my fun. the crappies were hot guys. some people never learn to leave summer stuff alone untill june.

ocf1

50's and 60's next week!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Questor

You got that right! I can't wait!!!!